5 Stages of Change
Where are you???
1) Precontemplation, Unaware or in denial that change is necessary.
2) Contemplation, Aware that changes need to be made and would have mixed feelings about making the changes
3) Preparation, The Mental energy of an individual expressing the desire to change
4) Action, The physical energy of an individual to do something. (the hardest stage)
5) Maintenance someone who has made the change and been consistent for 6 months or more.
There is always a change that individuals will jump back and forth between stages.
Let me know where you think you are and what I can do to further help you to get to that maintenance stage.